This is a repeating event20 january, 2021 16:40
NOTE: There will be no class held on 21st April This course is intended for children from the age of 12 years and older, and is taught by
This course is intended for children from the age of 12 years and older, and is taught by a native French speaker and is designed to assist in preparations towards the N5 exams.
- Class size is limited to no more than 5 students to ensure that everyone receives individual attention.
- These sessions run in blocks of usually 8 weeks, a block needs to be booked and paid at least 24 hours before the session is due to start.
- Blocks are ongoing and only paused by holidays, children can start any week with their individual block booking.
- Your Zoom login details will be sent out via email latest on the day before your first session begins.
- Classes focus on conversational skills
(Wednesday) 16:40 - 17:25
Booking is closed for this class. Classes must be booked at least 24-hours before the start time.
Online class joining instructions
Event has already taken place!