This is a repeating event11 may, 2020 5:30 pm
If you have never studied Arabic before or if you have the basic of the language and looking for refreshment or whether you're looking for an introduction to the language
If you have never studied Arabic before or if you have the basic of the language and looking for refreshment or whether you’re looking for an introduction to the language or practice more about speaking and listening this course is for you.
Arabic is a Southern-Central Semitic language Arabic is the fifth most widely spoken language in the world with over 300 million speakers. It is the official language in 22 countries.
Maximum 5 learners.
16 hours online, plus two meetings of 1hr per week.
Course materials are included in the price.
- Introduction to the Arabic alphabets with focus on pronunciation, some writing and recognize the different formats for each letter.
- Learn Arabic marks and most of the vowels.
- Identify numbers from 1 to 10 then 20,30, to 100.
- Various of vocabularies related to the world around us.
- personal pronouns, demonstrative pronouns, masculine and feminine pronouns.
- Presentation about Arab world
- Information about culture aspects.
- Introduction & meeting people.
- Identifying self and others (nationality, professions, hobbies)
- Making a question, polite requests, daily phrases.
- In different situation: ordering food and drinks, describing things, asking for the time, asking about the weather.
Due to social-distancing requirements, this class will be held via Zoom until further notice. Login details will be supplied before the course commences.
(Monday) 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Booking is closed for this class. Classes must be booked at least 24-hours before the start time.