You live a new life for every new language you speak Arabic is a Southern-Central Semitic language and is the fifth most widely spoken language in the world with over 300
You live a new life for every new language you speak
Arabic is a Southern-Central Semitic language and is the fifth most widely spoken language in the world with over 300 million speakers. It is the official language in 22 countries.
This course is for learners who have never studied Arabic and for those who have some very basic knowledge of the language and would like to refresh their skills.
- Introduction to the Arabic alphabet with focus on pronunciation, some writing and recognition the different formats for each letter.
- Learn Arabic marks and most of the vowels.
- Identify numbers from 1 to 10 then 20,30, to 100.
- General vocabulary of daily life
- Personal pronouns, demonstrative pronouns, masculine and feminine pronouns.
- Presentation of the Arab world
- Information about cultural aspects.
- Introduction & meeting people.
- Presenting yourself self and others (nationality, professions, hobbies…)
- Making a question, polite requests, daily phrases.
- Ordering food and drinks, describing things, asking for the time, asking about the weather
The maximum number of learners is 5. In order to run the course, a minimum of 3 learners is required. If the course fails to attract the minimum number of learners, we reserve the right to cancel or postpone the course and refund course fees.
All course materials will be provided.
The classes will be held every Wednesday, 6pm to 7.30pm from 9th September until 25th November, 2020.
(Wednesday) 18:00 - 19:30
Booking is closed for this class. Classes must be booked at least 24-hours before the start time.